Fuel Economy Tips
There are simple things you can do to improve your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
- Accelerate smoothly and steadily rather than "jackrabbitting" starts
- Maintain moderate speeds
- Switch off the engine when possible, instead of idling
- Make sure your engine is properly tuned
- Clean air filters
- Check that your wheels are properly balanced and aligned
- Maintain the right air pressure in your tires
Visit pumptalk.ca for more fuel economy tips
Gas Prices & What You Pay at the Pump
Any product you buy, whether it’s gasoline or orange juice, has a number of components that make up the final sticker or pump price. Check out What You Pay at the Pump for a breakdown of the factors that determine the price you pay for gas.
Check gas prices near you
Looking for more information on gasoline pricing and the petroleum industry? Start by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page.
® MasterCard is a registered trademark
™2 PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.