Petro-Canada is a Suncor Energy business.
Petro-Points™ and itravel2000 reserve the right to change these terms and conditions
from time to time at their discretion.
Copyright © 1998 — 2012 4358376 CANADA INC. (dba itravel2000.com)
Collecting Petro-Points with itravel2000
- Petro-Points cannot be earned against any redemptions, applicable taxes, transportation related fees and service charges.
- Only one Petro-Points membership card can be used on a booking. The Petro-Points member must also be one of the travellers on the booking.
- Petro-Points are deposited into the member’s Petro-Points account within ten (10) business days
- From time to time, certain itravel2000 promotions may not be eligible in collecting Petro-Points.
- Certain travel products sold by itravel2000 do not require payment at the time of booking (e.g., rental cars). Petro-Points earned on these non-prepaid products are deposited to the member’s
Petro-Points account 60 days, or longer, following the completion of the trip.
- In the case of a cancellation, all Petro-Points earned on the booking are removed from the member’s Petro-Points balance. In the case where sufficient Petro-Points are not available in the member’s account, the member’s credit card will be charged for the value of the Petro-Points deficiency. Any Petro-Points remaining after a cancellation can immediately be applied to a new booking or can be converted to an itravel2000 gift certificate, with a minimum value of $10.
- itravel2000 will guarantee the lowest price at the time of booking upon being provided with factual documentation including price and availability of competing offer and will not be lowered when booking is complete.
Back to top
Redeeming Petro-Points with itravel2000
- Petro-Points cannot be redeemed against any applicable taxes and service charges.
- When redeeming with an itravel2000 sales agent or on itravel2000.com, you must provide itravel2000 a valid major credit card (i.e., MasterCard, VISA, American Express). Your credit card will be charged the full value of the transaction at the time of booking. A cheque for the value of the redeemed points will be issued within ten (10) days of the transaction date to the lead party at the address given at the time of booking.
- When redeeming for travel products with an itravel2000 sales agent, you must have sufficient
Petro-Points at the time of booking and you must have sufficient Petro-Points when the actual transaction occurs. If you do not have sufficient points, the equivalent value will be charged to the credit card provided, along with a 5% administration fee.
- Members can redeem Petro-Points for travel with itravel2000 by:
- Redeeming over the phone with an itravel2000 sales agent at 1 (866) 824-9173
- Redeeming directly online at itravel2000.com at the time of booking
- Redeeming for an itravel2000 voucher on petro-points.com
- Some travel products may not be available to book through the web and require you to call itravel2000 to complete the booking.
- You must have a valid itravel2000 voucher number to complete your transaction.
Back to top
Petro-Points itravel2000 Voucher Rules and Restrictions
- Each voucher can be used only once.
- Maximum of five vouchers can be used per booking.
- Voucher must be redeemed at itravel2000 through the website or via phone at 1-866-824-9173, toward the purchase of Travel products sold by itravel2000.
- Voucher may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of Travel products sold by or under the brands of third parties on the itravel2000.com site.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed at any site operated by itravel2000, its affiliates, or
- If your order exceeds the amount of your voucher amount, you must pay for the balance with a valid major credit card, along with a 5% administration fee.
- Vouchers cannot be used to pay for gift certificates or taxes.
- Vouchers cannot be used for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be applied to orders already placed with itravel2000.
- Vouchers and their use on the itravel2000 website are subject to itravel2000’s full
Terms and Conditions.
- itravel2000 and Petro-Canada are not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
Back to top