|Petro-Canada is a Suncor Energy business.
Link your Fuel Savings Plus card to your Petro-Points™ card at fuelsavingsplus.ca. Once your Fuel Savings Plus card is linked, be sure to swipe your Petro-Points card or CIBC Petro-Points™ MasterCard® with each purchase so that fuel savings can be automatically loaded to your Fuel Savings Plus card. Fuel Savings will be loaded to a linked Fuel Savings Plus card within 48 hours of select product purchase at a participating Petro-Canada retail site. Select products include those advertised in relation to the Fuel Savings Plus card and include lottery, beer and wine. Each $1 spent on select products = 1 litre at 5cpl fuel savings, for example, $5 spent on lottery = 5 litres at 5cpl fuel savings loaded to the Fuel Savings Plus card within 48 hours of the lottery purchase.
When you link your Fuel Savings Plus card we will look back 30 days from the registration date for purchases of select products where the Petro-Points card is swiped and automatically load fuel savings to the Fuel Savings Card.
Reload your Fuel Savings Plus card with even more fuel savings by redeeming Petro-Points online at petro-points.com.
Use of the Fuel Savings Plus card constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
- Card is to be used for purchase of motor fuels only.
- Card must be used in combination with a form of payment accepted at Petro-Canada.
- Only one Fuel Savings Reward card or Fuel Savings Plus card per transaction.
- Valid only at participating Petro-Canada retail sites.
- Card is not redeemable for cash.
- Petro-Canada is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Fuel savings do not expire
- Card may be terminated or confiscated at any time, if used illegally or inappropriately.
- Value remaining on card at any given time shall be based on Petro-Canada's records.
- Some Petro-Canada stations or locations which sell Petro-Canada products may not participate in the Fuel Savings Plus program.
- Fuel Savings Plus membership is limited to natural persons and no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold membership in the Fuel Savings Plus Program.
- Suncor Energy reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
- Earn a maximum of 800 litres per calendar month per Petro-Points household account.
- If the Fuel Savings Plus card has no activity, earning or using fuel savings on the card in 18 months the card may be cancelled.
Note : Fuel Savings Plus card cannot be combined with a Preferred Price Card or Fuel Savings Reward card.
Lost or Stolen Cards:
Petro-Canada will exercise reasonable effort to ensure cards reported as lost or stolen are cancelled as soon as possible after receipt of the request. In order for Petro-Canada to cancel your card and reissue with the amount remaining when Petro-Canada is notified, you must have registered your card. If your card is not registered, Petro-Canada has no way of cancelling your card.
Replacement card requests are managed during Petro-Canada’s Customer Service Network’s normal hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Petro-Canada will issue a new card containing the balance outstanding at the time Petro-Canada receives the request to replace the card. Petro-Canada will not reimburse the cardholder for any transactions (fraudulent or otherwise) that may occur prior to or during the time the request for a replacement card is made.
The cardholder is responsible for any transactions that may occur on the card until such time as a Petro-Canada representative receives the request and cancels the card in question.
Forgot to swipe your Petro-Points card on a purchase? You can claim Petro-Points and fuel savings within 60 days of the transaction being completed. For one to three receipts please fax them to Petro-Points customer service 1 (800) 837-1228. For three or more receipts please mail them to Petro-Points, P.O. Box 480, Orangeville, ON, L9W 5G2. In both cases, the member name and Petro-Points card number should be written clearly on the top of each proof of purchase receipt.