On Oct. 31, 2016 we're retiring the Fuel Savings Plus program. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As of Sept. 27, 2016 you will no longer be able to link or reload a Fuel Savings Plus card.
You can continue to use the litres you've earned after Oct. 31, 2016.
Read our FAQs
Log in to check your Fuel Savings Plus statement
Use of the Fuel Savings Plus card constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
- Card is to be used for purchase of motor fuels only.
- Card must be used in combination with a form of payment accepted at Petro-Canada.
- Only one Fuel Savings Reward card or Fuel Savings Plus card per transaction.
- Valid only at participating Petro-Canada retail sites.
- Card is not redeemable for cash.
- Petro-Canada is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Fuel savings do not expire
- Card may be terminated or confiscated at any time, if used illegally or inappropriately.
- Value remaining on card at any given time shall be based on Petro-Canada's records.
- Some Petro-Canada stations or locations which sell Petro-Canada products may not participate in the Fuel Savings Plus program.
- Fuel Savings Plus membership is limited to natural persons and no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold membership in the Fuel Savings Plus Program.
- Suncor Energy reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
- Earn a maximum of 800 litres per calendar month per Petro-Points household account.
- If the Fuel Savings Plus card has no activity, earning or using fuel savings on the card in 18 months the card may be cancelled.
Note : Fuel Savings Plus card cannot be combined with a Preferred Price Card or Fuel Savings Reward card.
Lost or Stolen Cards:
Petro-Canada will exercise reasonable effort to ensure cards reported as lost or stolen are cancelled as soon as possible after receipt of the request. In order for Petro-Canada to cancel your card and reissue with the amount remaining when Petro-Canada is notified, you must have registered your card. If your card is not registered, Petro-Canada has no way of cancelling your card.
For replacement card requests please call Customer Service at 1 (800) 668-0220 (TTY: 855-717-5543). Petro-Canada will issue a new card containing the balance outstanding at the time Petro-Canada receives the request to replace the card. Petro-Canada will not reimburse the cardholder for any transactions (fraudulent or otherwise) that may occur prior to or during the time the request for a replacement card is made.
The cardholder is responsible for any transactions that may occur on the card until such time as a Petro-Canada representative receives the request and cancels the card in question.
Forgot to swipe your Petro-Points card on a purchase? You can claim Petro-Points and fuel savings within 60 days of the transaction being completed. For one to three receipts please fax them to Petro-Points customer service 1 (800) 837-1228. For three or more receipts please mail them to Petro-Points, P.O. Box 480, Orangeville, ON, L9W 5G2. In both cases, the member name and Petro-Points card number should be written clearly on the top of each proof of purchase receipt.