On Oct. 31, 2016 we retired the Fuel Savings Plus program. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
You will no longer be able to link or reload a Fuel Savings Plus card.
You can continue to use the litres you've earned.
Read our FAQs
Note: The Fuel Savings Reward card is not impacted and will continue as a Petro-Points reward.
Use of the Fuel Savings Plus card constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
- Card is to be used for purchase of motor fuels only.
- Card must be used in combination with a form of payment accepted at Petro-Canada.
- Only one Fuel Savings Reward card or Fuel Savings Plus card per transaction.
- Valid only at participating Petro-Canada retail sites.
- Card is not redeemable for cash.
- Petro-Canada is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Fuel savings do not expire
- Card may be terminated or confiscated at any time, if used illegally or inappropriately.
- Value remaining on card at any given time shall be based on Petro-Canada's records.
- Some Petro-Canada stations or locations which sell Petro-Canada products may not participate in the Fuel Savings Plus program.
- Fuel Savings Plus membership is limited to natural persons and no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold membership in the Fuel Savings Plus Program.
- Suncor Energy reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
- Earn a maximum of 800 litres per calendar month per Petro-Points household account.
- If the Fuel Savings Plus card has no activity, earning or using fuel savings on the card in 18 months the card may be cancelled.
Note : Fuel Savings Plus card cannot be combined with a Preferred Price Card or Fuel Savings Reward card.
Lost or Stolen Cards:
Petro-Canada will exercise reasonable effort to ensure cards reported as lost or stolen are cancelled as soon as possible after receipt of the request. In order for Petro-Canada to cancel your card and reissue with the amount remaining when Petro-Canada is notified, you must have registered your card. If your card is not registered, Petro-Canada has no way of cancelling your card.
For replacement card requests please call Customer Service at 1 (800) 668-0220 (TTY: 855-717-5543). Petro-Canada will issue a new card containing the balance outstanding at the time Petro-Canada receives the request to replace the card. Petro-Canada will not reimburse the cardholder for any transactions (fraudulent or otherwise) that may occur prior to or during the time the request for a replacement card is made.
The cardholder is responsible for any transactions that may occur on the card until such time as a Petro-Canada representative receives the request and cancels the card in question.