Petro-Canada is a Suncor Energy business.
Use of the Fuel Savings Reward card constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
- Card is to be used for purchase of motor fuels only.
- Card must be used in combination with a form of payment accepted at Petro-Canada.
- Only one Fuel Savings Reward card per transaction.
- Valid only at participating Petro-Canada locations.
- Card is not redeemable for cash.
- Petro-Canada is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Card may be terminated or confiscated at any time, if used illegally or inappropriately.
- Value remaining on card at any given time shall be based on Petro-Canada's records.
Note: Fuel Savings Reward card cannot be combined with a Preferred Price Card
Protect your balance now. In order to protect your card, you must register your Fuel Savings Reward card number online. If you lose your card or your card is stolen, once you notify Petro-Canada, your remaining balance will be secured.
Petro-Canada will exercise reasonable effort to ensure cards reported as lost or stolen are cancelled as soon as possible after receipt of the request. In order for Petro-Canada to cancel your card and reissue with the amount remaining when Petro-Canada is notified, you must have registered your card. If your card is not registered, Petro-Canada has no way of cancelling your card.
For replacement card requests please call Customer Service at 1 (800) 668-0220 (TTY: 855-717-5543). Petro-Canada will issue a new card containing the balance outstanding at the time Petro-Canada receives the request to replace the card. Petro-Canada will not reimburse the cardholder for any transactions (fraudulent or otherwise) that may occur prior to or during the time the request for a replacement card is made.
The cardholder is responsible for any transactions that may occur on the card until such time as a Petro-Canada representative receives the request and cancels the card in question.