What is More Rewards?
More Rewards is one of Western Canada's largest loyalty programs.
The program lets you collect points at dozens of places and redeem them for rewards like FREE travel, groceries, gift cards and more!
More Rewards are redeemable online at morerewards.ca or in-store at grocery partner locations.
Learn More about More Rewards
How does the partnership work?
You must be a member of both programs and have your More Rewards card and Petro-Points card linked. When making an eligible purchase at Petro-Canada, you can collect one More Rewards point for every dollar spent, in addition to Petro-Points, by scanning or swiping your Petro-Points card or your More Rewards card.
How do I collect both points?
In order to earn both loyalty points, you must link your Petro-Points and More Rewards cards. You can collect both Petro-Points and More Rewards points on eligible purchases at participating Petro-Canada locations by using any of your following:
- Petro-Points card at the pump
- Petro-Points card in store
- Petro-Canada mobile app in store
- More Rewards card at the pump
- More Rewards card in store
- More Rewards digital card in Save on Foods app in store
- More Rewards key fob in store
Any purchases made on the same day that the cards were linked, and where a Petro-Points card was used during the purchase, will be eligible for both More Rewards points and Petro-Points.
How do I exchange points?
If you would like to exchange Petro-Points for More Rewards points, you must complete exchanges online through your Petro-Points online account. Petro-Points members can exchange 10,000 Petro-Points for 2,400 More Rewards points.
Exchange your Petro-Points to More Rewards now
More Rewards points cannot be exchanged for Petro-Points.
Can I link multiple More Rewards cards to my Petro-Points account or vice versa?
You can link only one More Rewards card number to a Petro-Points card number.
- If you have multiple Petro-Points cards under one account (secondary card holders), each card holder must link to a separate More Rewards card number in order to collect More Rewards points.
- If you have multiple More Rewards cards under one account (secondary card holders), each card holder must link to a separate Petro-Points card number in order to collect More Rewards points
How can I tell if my Petro-Points and More Rewards cards are linked?
To see if your cards are linked, you can check your profile in your More Rewards or Petro-Points online account or by calling Petro-Canada Customer Service at 1 (800) 668-0220. You can also check your Petro-Canada receipt for a message: “Thank you for being a Petro-Points and More Rewards member,” indicating your cards have been linked.
Do I collect Petro-Points when shopping at Save-On-Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Cooper’s Foods, Urban Fare stores or any other More Rewards partner?
You can only collect Petro-Points at Petro-Canada locations.
How do I get more information about More Rewards?
If you have questions or concerns related to More Rewards you can: