Collect 20% more Petro-Points with SPC
Petro-Points™ has teamed up with SPC to help you collect 20% more Petro-Points at Petro-Canada. All you have to do is link your SPC Card to your Petro-Points card!
Linking your SPC Card is easy:
- Log in to your Petro-Points account
- Add your SPC Card number
- Start collecting 20% more points
You’ll automatically collect 20% more Petro-Points* with every purchase you make at Petro-Canada when you swipe your Petro-Points card.
Redeem Petro-Points for SPC
Don’t have an SPC Card? No problem! You can redeem your Petro-Points for an SPC Card. You’ll only need:
- 1 SPC Card = 10,000 points
Redeeming is easy:
You’ll receive your membership in the mail within 12 business days. Use it instantly to save on your favourite fashion, lifestyle and food brands.
Learn more about SPC >
Questions about our SPC partnership?
How do I link my SPC Card to my Petro-Points account so that I can earn 20% more Petro-Points?
You must have an online Petro-Points account to link your SPC Card to your Petro-Points account. Once you’ve logged in to your online Petro-Points account, you simply enter your 16-digit SPC Card number. Once complete you will automatically start collecting 20% more Petro-Points at Petro-Canada. Please note that the 20% bonus applies until the expiry of your SPC Card (July 31 of each year).
Want to link your membership? Log in to link it now
Don’t have an online account? Create one today
How do I redeem my Petro-Points for an SPC Card?
- Simply log into your online account. Don’t have an online account? Create one now.
- Confirm your mailing address
- Confirm your order
Your SPC Card will be shipped to the address that you provide within 12 business days of your redemption.
SPC cards redeemed for between June 1, 2016 and May 31, 2017 will expire on July 31, 2017.
Petro-Canada™ is a Suncor business.
© Student Price Card Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Earn 20% More Petro-Points
1. Follow the steps at www.petro-canada.ca/SPC to link your SPC Card with Petro-Points in order to earn the 20% more Petro-Points on eligible purchases at Petro-Canada.
- Offer available to SPC members who are also Petro-Points members.
- When you link your Petro-Points and SPC Membership at www.petro-canada.ca/SPC and become a joint member, you are eligible to receive an additional 20% more Petro-Points on all Petro-Points eligible purchases made at participating Petro-Canada Sites.
- Only one SPC Card can be registered for joint membership per Petro-Points household.
- Joint Membership begins 24 hours after you link your card.
- Joint Membership expires with the expiry of your SPC Card.
- To continue to receive 20% more Petro-Points after the expiry of your SPC Card, you will need to re-link on the Petro-Points website with a valid SPC Card number.
Redeem your Petro-Points for an SPC Card
1. Redeem your Petro-Points for an SPC Card using the Petro-Points website.
- Follow the redemption process on www.petro-canada.ca/SPC.
- An SPC Card will be mailed to the address you provide within 12 business days of your redemption. SPC Cards redeemed for between June 1 and July 15 will not be mailed until July 16.
2. The following Terms and Condition apply when you redeem your Petro-Points for an SPC Card:
- SPC Cards are to be used subject to SPC’s full Terms and Conditions which are found at spccard.ca/terms-of-use.
- SPC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion.
- SPC and Petro-Canada are not responsible for lost or stolen SPC Cards.
- SPC and Petro-Canada are not responsible for inaccuracies in the mailing information you provide.
- No returns, refunds, or exchanges of an SPC Card are permitted.
- SPC Cards expire as follows:
- SPC Cards redeemed for between June 1, 2015 and May 31, 2016 expire July 31, 2016.
- SPC Cards redeemed for between June 1, 2016 and May 31, 2017 expire July 31, 2017.
Back to Petro-Points Partners
*20% bonus applies until the expiry of your SPC Card. You must re-link your new SPC Card each year to collect 20% more Petro-Points.