Petro-Canada is a Suncor Energy business.
The Car Wash Card is for use at participating Petro-Canada SuperWash™ car wash and Glide™ Wash locations only. The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Suncor cares about your information. Card is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or any other Petro-Canada product(s) due to restricted retention of transaction details and personal information.
The Card is exclusive property of Suncor Energy Inc. ("Suncor") and may be repossessed where the cardholder has, in Suncor’s opinion, acted in a disorderly, illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent manner. Suncor is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
For additional inquiries, call Customer Service at 1 (800) 668-0220 (TTY: 1 (888) 290-7377).
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Car Wash Card constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
- The Card is to be used for the redemption of a car wash only.
- For the Car Wash Card balance, car wash package and expiration date associated with the card, see the front and back of the card, or appropriate documentation authorized by Petro-Canada.
- Valid only at participating Petro-Canada SuperWash and Glide Wash locations.
- The Card is not redeemable for cash.
- Petro-Canada is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
- The Card may be terminated or confiscated at any time, if used illegally or inappropriately.
- Value remaining on card at any given time shall be based on Petro-Canada’s records.
Suncor will exercise reasonable effort to ensure cards reported as lost or stolen are cancelled as soon as possible after receipt of the request. For replacement card requests please call Customer Service at 1 (800) 668-0220 (TTY: 1 (888) 290-7377).
Suncor will issue a new card containing the balance outstanding at the time Suncor receives the request to replace the card. Suncor will not reimburse the cardholder for any transactions (fraudulent or otherwise) that may occur prior to or during the time the request for a replacement card is made.
The Cardholder is responsible for any transactions that may occur on the Card until such time as a Suncor representative receives the request and cancels the card in question.
The free vacuum cycle only applies to the Glide Wash & Go car wash card and Glide Season Pass sold at participating Petro-Canada Glide locations. The free vacuum cycle does not apply to Car Wash Cards purchased at third-party stores such as grocery stores and drug stores.
Learn more about our car wash updates effective Sept. 4, 2013
Back to Top