Collect Petro-Points by booking with itravel2000
Petro-Points™ and itravel2000 have teamed up to create a members-only travel site, allowing you to:
- collect points for booking travel
- redeem points for travel
- access exclusive deals
When you book through this travel site, you’ll collect:
- 10 points for every $1 spent
How to book with itravel2000.com
Collect Petro-Points with itravel2000.com
When you book through the members-only website or directly through itravel2000.com you will collect 10 points for every $1 spent on:
- vacation packages
- car rentals
Redeem Petro-Points for travel
Questions about our itravel2000 partnership?
How do I redeem my points to save on travel when booking with itravel2000?
You can redeem your Petro-Points to save on travel when booking at itravel2000.com or on the itravel2000 Petro-Points Member Exclusive site at itravel2000.com/petro-points
- Members will have the option to earn and redeem Petro-Points when completing the booking process and before payment is made
- Members will save $10 for each increment of 10,000 Petro-Points redeemed
- Petro-Points cannot be redeemed against any applicable taxes and service charges
When you redeem Petro-Points when booking on itravel2000.com, your credit card is charged for the full value of the transaction. A cheque for the value of the redemption will be issued within 21 business days of the transaction date
How long does it take for my Points to be added to my Petro-Points account after I have booked a trip with itravel2000?
Petro-Points are deposited into the member’s Petro-Points account within twenty-on (21) business days of payment once you’ve booked your trip.
Petro-Canada is a Suncor Energy business.
Petro-Points™ and itravel2000 reserve the right to change these terms and conditions
from time to time at their discretion.
Copyright © 2016 9831185 Canada Inc (dba itravel2000) All rights reserved.
Collecting Petro-Points with itravel2000
- Petro-Points cannot be collected against any redemptions, applicable taxes, transportation related fees and service charges.
- Only one Petro-Points membership card can be used on a booking. The Petro-Points member must also be one of the travellers on the booking.
- Petro-Points are deposited into the member’s Petro-Points account within twenty-one (21) business days of payment.
- From time to time, certain itravel2000 promotions may not be eligible in collecting Petro-Points.
- Certain travel products sold by itravel2000 do not require payment at the time of booking (e.g., rental cars). Petro-Points collected on these non-prepaid products are deposited to the member’s
Petro-Points account 60 days, or longer, following the completion of the trip.
- In the case of a cancellation, all Petro-Points collected on the booking are removed from the member’s Petro-Points balance. In the case where sufficient Petro-Points are not available in the member’s account, the member’s credit card will be charged for the value of the Petro-Points deficiency. Any Petro-Points remaining after a cancellation can immediately be applied to a new booking or can be converted to an itravel2000 gift certificate, with a minimum value of $10.
- itravel2000 will guarantee the lowest price at the time of booking upon being provided with factual documentation including price and availability of competing offer and will not be lowered when booking is complete.
Redeeming Petro-Points with itravel2000
- Petro-Points cannot be redeemed against any applicable taxes and service charges.
- When redeeming with an itravel2000 sales agent or on itravel2000.com, you must provide itravel2000 with a valid major credit card (i.e., MasterCard, VISA, American Express). Your credit card will be charged the full value of the transaction at the time of booking. A cheque for the value of the redeemed points will be issued within twenty-one (21) days of the transaction date to the lead party at the address given at the time of booking.
- When redeeming for travel products with an itravel2000 sales agent, you must have sufficient Petro-Points at the time of booking and you must have sufficient Petro-Points when the actual transaction occurs. If you do not have sufficient points, the equivalent value will be charged to the credit card provided, along with a 5% administration fee.
- Members can redeem Petro-Points for travel with itravel2000 by:
- Redeeming over the phone with an itravel2000 sales agent at 1 (877) 695.9995
- Redeeming directly online at itravel2000.com at the time of booking
- Some travel products may not be available to book through the web and require you to call itravel2000 to complete the booking.
Petro-Points itravel2000 Voucher Rules and Restrictions
- Each voucher can be used only once.
- Maximum of five vouchers can be used per booking.
- Voucher must be redeemed at itravel2000 through the website or via phone at 1-(877) 695.9995, toward the purchase of Travel products sold by itravel2000.
- Voucher may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of Travel products sold by or under the brands of third parties on the itravel2000.com site.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed at any site operated by itravel2000, its affiliates, or
- If your order exceeds the amount of your voucher amount, you must pay for the balance with a valid major credit card, along with a 5% administration fee.
- Vouchers cannot be used to pay for gift certificates or taxes.
- Vouchers cannot be used for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be applied to orders already placed with itravel2000.
- Vouchers and their use on the itravel2000 website are subject to itravel2000’s full
Terms and Conditions.
- itravel2000 and Petro-Canada are not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
Back to Petro-Points Partners